Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute pics!

I really have no reason to blog but I took some really cute pictures in this last batch that I wanted to share. This one is of Bryce and his favorite person Grace. He smiles everytime she is around even if she is pulling his arms out of the socket or shaking his little body like crazy.
This is Grace and all her siblings, Drew, Bryce and her "sister" Sadie. I told Grace that we were not having any more kids and she was so upset because she doesn't have a sister. She decided to adopt Sadie as her own, so if you ask her she will probably tell you that she has a sister named Sadie and Sadie's mom and dad are Bobby and Erika

The sunlight in our dining room was perfect the other evening and I snapped the most wonderful pics of my kiddos. Bryce was covered in sweet potatoes but look at those eyes. I can barely see the messy face!!
And the attempt at the group photo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

super cute group photo...see, they CAN do it!