Thursday, January 21, 2010

What luck!?!?

















The other day I was thinking how lucky we were because we had not had very much sickness this winter...how stupid of me! Let me recount the last 17 days for you.

Tues.- Bryce throws up 5 times
Sat.-Jenny throws up 3 times
Sun.- Drew throws up 5 times
Mon.- Bryce sounds very croupy at bedtime, Dr. gives him medicine for croup
Tues.- Bryce stays home from school, Drew and Grace both come home from school early. Grace throws up 5 times
Wed.- Everyone stays home from school, Bryce spikes a fever.
Thurs.- Bryce goes to Dr. and is diagnosed with RSV
Fri.- Bryce is put on breathing treatments for the weekend
Sun.-Grace and Drew get colds
Mon.- Drew has double ear infection...antibiotics for 10 days.
Wed.- Andy throws up 1 time
Thurs.-Andy is home all day

I keep trying to remind myself how lucky I am that my kids problems are so mild and will end soon. There are so many horrible things in this world right now and this week is nothing in comparison but man I am ready for spring!!

1 comment:

Adam Barlow-Thompson said...

I like that you count your days by frequency of vomit. Classic.